The MI System provides you with a new way to access demographic information. It moves beyond the static reports you order to a powerful “discovery tool” for exploration and “out of the box” thinking for church ministry, church planting, church growth and outreach.
The system also provides the ability for local churches to locate their church members and others affiliated with their church on your map. This is referred to as Congregant Plot. So, while there are a few things you need to learn, the system is designed to be user friendly and provides you with additional services not available from other systems. Have fun exploring your mission context and remember there is no possibility of accidentally harming the system or data.
Before getting registered, you are encouraged to explore the documents in the Local Churches Resource area especially How to Register.
As part of the Michigan Area (Detroit and West Michigan Conferences) you have free, unlimited access to MissionInsite.
If you are registering as a first time user of MissionInsite, follow the instructions at this link: How to Register.
*It is recommended that you DO NOT check the box stating that you do not want to receive email correspondence from MissionInsite. The activation email that you need to complete your registration will not come to you if you do!*
After you register you will receive an email to activate your user account. Make sure you check in your spam or junk mail folders and authorize MissionInsite as a trusted source.
Follow the steps outlined in the activation email. You will be prompted to click on a link, enter the activation code in the email that you received and enter your password. Upon authorization you will be ready to log in and begin using the MI System!
Logging in for the first time
After logging in the first time review the videos and documents in the Help Section.
Explore the “Help” Menu
- Once logged in, the next step is to explore the “Help” menu on the upper left of your map screen just under the MissionInsite Logo.
- Mouse over “Help” to activate the drop down menu choices.
- Explore each of the “Help” menu choices – Support Videos, Documents and How To.
- View the “Getting Started” video from the Support Videos menu choice
- Download these essential documents from the Documents menu choice
- Mission Impact Guide – A Guide to Ministry Applications by Mosaic Type
- MI Demographic Reference Guide
Should you need any assistance, please email email@example.com or call 877-230-3212 ext. 329.